MALAYSIAN SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL (MSPO) POLICY
Unitata Berhad is a fully owned subsidiary of United Plantations Berhad, leading producer of high quality certified sustainable oil palm products. We at Unitata Berhad are committed to comply and implement all requirements and principles of MSPO.
We shall adhere to the following key principles of MSPO to which the management shall provide leadership and commitment:
- Management commitment and responsibility
- Transparency and traceability
- Compliance to legal requirements
- Social responsibility, health, safety and employment condition
- Environment, natural resources, biodiversity and ecosystem services
Our objectives are as follows:
- We comply with the prevailing statutory obligations, laws and regulations of the countries in which we operate.
- We maintain an open and dynamic approach towards continuous improvement in respect of social responsibilities, environment protection, and economic development.
- We focus on establishing traceability within the supply chain as an important step towards production of palm oil products in a sustainable manner.
- We strive to commit our employees, contractors, suppliers, trading partners, associated local communities and stakeholders to adhere to our Sustainability Policies and cooperate with them in an aspiration to find mutual improvements.
- Our Company Policies are:
- Environment Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Safety and Health Policy
- Gender Policy
- Code of Conduct and Business Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Responsible Palm Oil Sourcing Policy
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Food Safety Management & Quality Policy
- Grievance Procedure
Dato’ Carl Bek-Nielsen
Date: 1st April 2023
Unitata Berhad (10769-H) - Jendarata Estate - 36009 Teluk Intan Perak Darul Ridzuan - Malaysia.
All rights reserved. Unitata is a registered trademark and part of UP - United Plantations Berhad. Terms condition, features, availability and general are subject to change without notice.