OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH
At Unitata, we are committed to securing the safety and health of all our employees at work. In the operation of our activities, we strive to maintain a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, customers and the public.
We value our work place safety and health as a paramount importance to the well being of all our employees and our respective Managers/ Heads of Departments are responsible in implementing this policy.
In striving to secure a safe and healthy work environment, we adhere to the following
Occupational Safety and Health Policy:
- Devote our continuous efforts to accident prevention, by conducting Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC) on all our operations
- Provide continuous training and supervision to all categories of employees to build and promote a safe and healthy work environment in full compliance with legislative requirements
- Equip and train employees to use appropriate protective equipment and to develop a health and safety conscious citizen
- Develop a culture of individual responsibility and accountability for the employee’s own well being as well as those of the personnel and facilities under their control
- Require contractors working on our behalf and Suppliers doing business with us to adhere to the Safety and Health regulations and standards
Unitata Berhad (10769-H) - Jendarata Estate - 36009 Teluk Intan Perak Darul Ridzuan - Malaysia.
All rights reserved. Unitata is a registered trademark and part of UP - United Plantations Berhad. Terms condition, features, availability and general are subject to change without notice.