OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
We at Unitata are committed to secure the safety and health of all our employees at work. In the operation of our activities, we strive to maintain a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, customers and the public.
We value our work place Safety and Health as paramount importance to the well being of all our employees and our respective Managers/Heads of Departments are responsible in implementing this policy.
In striving to secure a safe and healthy work environment we shall:
- Devote our continuous efforts to accident prevention, by conducting Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC) on all our operations.
- Provide continuous training and supervision to all categories of employees to build and promote a safe and healthy work environment in full compliance with legislative requirements.
- Equip and train employees to use appropriate protective equipments and to develop a health and safety conscious citizen.
- Ensure fire safety plan is implemented and continuously trained for its preparedness within our organization and neighboring communities.
- Develop a culture of individual responsibility and accountability for the employee’s own well being as well as those of the personnel and facilities under their control.
- Strive to commit our employees, contractors, suppliers, trading partners and stakeholders to adhere to this policy as well as Safety and Health regulations and standards.
All employees are responsible for their safety and health and that of others, in the course of performing their duties and are required to comply with this Policy at all times.
“THINK SAFETY, WORK SAFELY”
Dato’ Carl Bek-Nielsen
Date: 15th April 2018
- Menu Navigation
- Sustainable Palm Oil
- RSPO Supply Chain Certification
Unitata Berhad (10769-H) - Jendarata Estate - 36009 Teluk Intan Perak Darul Ridzuan - Malaysia.
All rights reserved. Unitata is a registered trademark and part of UP - United Plantations Berhad. Terms condition, features, availability and general are subject to change without notice.